● Expertise of standard UX software such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator,Adobe XD, BasicHTML5, CSS3.
● Should have experience in user-centered design (UCD) methods across the full UI/UXlifecycle, planning & conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapidprototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
● Experience in end to end Digital Transformation technology projects
● Experience in mobile-first and responsive design.
● Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions toteams and clients.
● Be open to travelling to client locations in India & overseas for project work.
● Work closely with our customers for User Research Interviews & Surveys.
● Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
● Handle end to end Digital Transformation projects
● Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for awide range of devices and interfaces.
● Collaborate with multiple team members and stakeholders.
● Location of posting is driven by business needs.
● Experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applicationsfor web, desktop and mobile.
● Confidence in communicating, defending, and building consensus around UI thinking
● Proficient in any UX design tools such as InVision, AdobeXD, UXPin etc.
● Basic knowledge and awareness of front-end technologies.
● Creating visually engaging, innovative and functional digital products
● Work closely with the dev team to help shape solutions and to rapidly visualise aproposition, through sketching and prototyping
● Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brandperception and user experience
● Be aware of new design patterns and provide solutions based on the selected patterns
● Present your ideas to a varied audience from user experience designers, productmanagers to technical architects and developers
● Be an active contributor and evangelist for our still nascent Design System
● Thrives in a team environment and has strong people communication skills.
● Be a problem solver - find creative solutions for tough problems
● Prepared to challenge the status-quo - propose multiple solutions with pros and cons